Eaz-Lift Weight Distribution Shanks are designed to provide excellent towing and smooth adjustability. They have a powder coated finish for years for rugged use. Shanks can be used in either the up or down position to match the ball mount to any coupler height. Long hi-low shanks provide the extra length sometimes needed to obtain clearance from the bumper. They are designed to fit a 2.5" x 2.5" receiver. This model is 12" long with a drop of 2.5" and a rise of 5.5". Rated for 15,000 lb.
- Get the extra length you need to obtain clearance from bumper interference
- Powder coated heavy-duty steel construction
- Fits a 2.5" x 2.5" receiver and is 12" in length
- Has a drop of 2.5" and a rise of 5.5"
- Open head design for easy adjustment. Rated for 15,000 lb.