Eaz-Lift Sway Controls are superior to cam action sway controls because they do not create noise problems and do not reduce road clearance. Eaz-Lift sway controls are easily released when road conditions do not warrant their use, unlike cam action type sway controls that depend upon hitch weight to operate and cannot be released on icy and oily road conditions where straight line action would possibly impair driving control. Also, Eaz-Lift sway controls do not lose sway control ability in turns. Comes complete with slide bar, crank handle, spring clips, friction plate, ball tongue plate, self-tapping screws and chrome tongue ball. Eaz-Lift has been inventing and manufacturing the finest in hitch technology since 1952.
- Minimizes sway caused from passing trucks and sudden wind gusts
- Double friction pads provide constant sway abatement
- Eaz-Lift sway controls are easily released when road conditions do not warrant their use
- Will not reduce road clearance
- Attaches with easy socket and spring clip connectors
Instructions can be viewed HERE.